Venue Guidelines | Auction Dinner FAQ | Tax Deductible Info | Volunteer Application
Videos | Photos
Answers to Frequently asked Questions
Directions / Parking
- Parking located at Sonoma Developmental Center, with bus shuttle service to the event. SDC is located at 15000 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen. (Highway signs will direct traffic for parking ~ do not go to the winery, there is not on-site parking available.)
- Buses will drop off and pick up at the concert front entrance & will run throughout the day to SDC
- Shuttle starts at 8:30am ~ Gates open at 10:30 am and concert starts 12:00pm.
- Handicap parking is available at the winery, along with a handicap accessible seating area. (Please show blue placard.)
- Will Call & Box office is located at the concert entrance (where bus drop off is).
- General Admission is first come first serve basis ~ there are no assigned seats.
- Handicap accessible seating area
- Blankets or stadium pads ok ~ No chairs or umbrellas are permitted.
- No in and out privileges.
- Rain or shine ~ tickets are non-refundable.
- Dress attire for the Friday Evening Auction Dinner is wine country casual.
- No outside food or drinks ~ Variety of food available to purchase: Big Boy’s Bar-B-Que, Starks & Co. Catering (gourmet sandwiches, salads and misc), E-Saan Thai Food, Java Wagon, Kara’s Cupcakes and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream of Sonoma.
- Wine, Beer, Sodas and Waters also available to purchase
- Young children are allowed but not advised to attend.
- No dogs allowed except service dogs.